Thank you for visiting and shopping at Spruced Roost
The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
- You can cancel your order before we ship out your order.
- We do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
- You are responsible for entering the correct delivery address for your package. Any returned packages will be subject to returned shipping fees that we incur from the Post Office.
- Please note that if you do not enter the correct billing address that is on file with your bank, we will not ship your order until further verification is obtained. This is to prevent credit card fraud and protect us and our customers.
- We ship from the U.S., the U.K., Belgium or China depending on your destination country and item stock status.
- A Tracking link of your shipment and estimated delivery date will be sent to you via email once your order has been shipped.
- Delivery Time = 3-4 business days processing time + Shipping time. Most free shipping orders will be 4 weeks.
- Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay such as customs clearance especially during holidays.
- We are not responsible for packages once they have been delivered to your mailbox or left at your address. Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location. Packages are not insured.
- Please contact your local Post Office for any issues with you package once marked "delivered".
- Customs, Duties and Taxes
- Spruced Roost is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, duty, etc.).
- Spruced Roost is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.